In the far western reaches of Egypt’s Sahara Desert area is the Siwa Oasis. The oasis has a fascinating history stretching as far back as the Mesolithic period of the 10th millennium BC. It was active during the Pharaonic period of ancient Egypt and takes its name from the ancient Egyptian words for palm and land – indicating that it was known for its lush growth and fresh water even then. Later it was home to the oracle temple of Amun.
At early morning. Start from Cairo to Bahariya (370 KM) from Cairo, to visit the black mountains then cross the desert to the north till El Serw spring in the desert, Lunch, we continue to the south towards the white desert (an area of limestone formation where the forces erosion has created fantastic natural rocks. Sculptures some of which are shaped like mushrooms & animals. Overnight camping. Then go to white desert “” overnight camping.
Meals : Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast. Drive to Farafra oasis, to visit the gardens, the old village, the museum where a local artist exhibits different craft, painting & sculptures. Then to a warm spring to swim lunch, visit Crystal Mountain then to Baharia Oasis Visit baharia visit the museum to see the roman Golden mummies Pharonic temple Alexander temple, the old village, the garden over night hotel Bahariya.
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast. Drive to siwa from Baharyia, “”lunch”” in road over night in Hotel.
Breakfast. visit siwa visit Shali the old city of Siwa. Death Mountain, Fatnas Island. Oracle of Amoun (Alexander the great), Cleopatra bath & the gardens.”” overnight hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast. Then drive to Alamein (318 KM). Visit the WWII Museum and the war memorial. Then drive you to Alexandria (94 KM) from Alamein.
- 1 night camping in the White desert, based on full board basis.
- 01 Night in Bahariya Oasis at 3* Hotel Based on Full-Board basis.
- 02 Nights in Siwa Oasis at 3* Hotel Based on Full-Board basis.
- All Transfer Cairo –Bahariya– White desert – Farfra with private A-C Car and Jeep 4 x 4 cars
- All entrance fees of the sight seeing tours.
- All safari equipment’s, American tents, sleeping bags, mattress. Blankets and Food.
- All Entrance fees for sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- An English speaking Tour Guide
- All transfers in Oasis via Air-conditioned Bus & 4×4 Jeep.
- All taxes
- Entry Visa into Egypt
- International Flight Tickets
- Any Extra meals and beverages
- All personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Any optional Tours
Package Price All rates are per person in USDPer Person 599
- ONLINE BOOKING
- ADVANCED OPTIONS
End of the Itinerary Program!