Cairo is one of the most important destinations in Egypt, not only because it’s the Capital of Egypt, but also because of its history. Begin your adventure here with a day exploring the pyramids of Giza, the step pyramid of Saqqara, and the ancient capital of Memphis.
A My Great Egypt Tours representative will pick up you from your hotel to meet with your Egyptologist guide. You will then be driven by privateair-conditioned transportation to enjoy an amazing “day tour” to the Giza Pyramids.We will explore the Great Pyramid of Cheops, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. We will also see the Middle Pyramid of Chephren’ which is one of the Pyramids that is still intact lying on the foot of the Mycerinus Pyramid. The Mycerinus pyramid is the smallest of the 3 still standing pyramids.The Great Sphinx, which is one of the most phenomenal pieces of architecture in the world that is still standing, will be seen on this adventure. Lunch will be served at a Local restaurant featuring local Egyptian cuisine(vegetarian food is available uponrequest). We will then proceed to ancient City of Memphis, which was at one time Capital of Egypt. We will then travel to the City of the Dead Saqqara to explore the Step Pyramid of Zoser. At the end of this amazing journey we will safely return you to your hotel.
* Remember to Charge up your Camera for some great shots of the Pyramids. Don’t forget to adventure about and take a camel ride. It’s an experience that you will never forget.
- Private a/c Transportation
- Entrance fees for all sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- An English speaking tour guide
- One Bottle of Mineral Water for each person
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All taxes
- Entry Visa into Egypt
- International flights
- Any optional Tours