This wonderful overnight tour of Luxor from Cairo has all that it takes to give you the opportunity to enjoy a great short holiday in Luxor city.
This journey is a golden chance to explore Luxor or ancient Thebes with all the highlights in one overnight tour.
Luxor city has several astonishing historical sites and many wonders from ancient Egypt to discover. You will find all that you wished for in this overnight tour to Luxor.
Your journey will start by meeting with our tour representative at Cairo who will take you on a ride in one of our private air-conditioned vehicles.
This ride will be to the Cairo International Airport to take the domestic flight to Luxor city.
In less than an hour you will be landing in Luxor to start your day by exploring the wonders of the West Bank of Luxor, or the city of the dead in ancient Egypt.
As a first destination, you will be exploring the Valley of the Kings. This ancient burial site was used for more than 500 years to host the dead bodies of the kings of Egypt starting from the 16th century BC. The most impressive tombs belong to Tut Ankh Amun, Thutmose III, and Ramses III.
Now, continuing the tour of the West Bank of Luxor. you will be visiting Temple of Hatshepsut. This is considered among the best examples of mortuary temples to be built in Egypt. It was established by Queen Hatshepsut for more than 3500 years. It also has some magnificent sections and details that will amaze you.
Your next visit for today will be to Colossi of Memnon. These two huge 18 meters statues used to decorate the entrance of a huge mortuary temple established more than 3500 years ago by Amenhotep III. They took their famous name during the Roman period.
Let’s have some rest and enjoy the lunch in one of the best local restaurants in Luxor, we bid you will love the Egyptinan food.
Then to the East Bank of Luxor, you will be visiting there the Karnak Temple. This is the biggest and most amazing temple of ancient Egypt. The construction of this marvelous temple took
more than 2000 years to be completed as each king of Egypt
wanted his own contribution to be added to the Karnak.
Since you are in Luxor, you should never miss visiting the Luxor Temple. This temple was called the Southern sanctuary in ancient Egypt as it was linked to the Karnak Temple via the avenue of sphinxes. Established during the 15th century BC, the Luxor Temple is featured with a huge variety of sections, styles, and layouts.
At the end of such a great day, you will be heading to your hotel in Luxor for some rest and enjoying free time.
Start your morning with a delicious breakfast at your hotel in Luxor and get ready to check-out the hotel.
Our representative will be waiting for you to the Luxor Airport to take the flight back to Cairo after having a great overnight tour to Luxor.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Domestic Flight Tickets (Cairo – Luxor – Cairo) .
- Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings.
- Tour to Karnak, Luxor Temples.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars in Luxor.
- Felucca boat to Banana Island.
- Service of professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Pick up service from hotel and return.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Luxor based on bed and breakfast.
- Assistance of our personnel during tours.
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-bus.
- All services charges and taxes included.
- International Airfare
- Visa, we can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
- Any optional tours
- Tips and personal expanses