There is nothing like having a wonderful tour in Egypt and visiting the incredible places in Cairo, Nile Cruise, and Alexandria. This will be one of the best holidays you will ever have in Egypt.
This great vacation consists of 3 major parts. The first is a visit to the most magnificent places in Cairo including the Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum.
Secondly, you will be sailing the Nile like the ancient Egyptians between Luxor and Aswan exploring all the historical sites in Luxor, Aswan, and between the two cities. Afterwards you will be visiting all the major sites in Alexandria.
Never miss the opportunity to have a great vacation in Egypt to the most famous cities.
Arrival in Cairo, transfer to the hotel, overnight in the hotel in Cairo.
Breakfast in the hotel, Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, lunch, overnight in the hotel in Cairo.
Embark Nile Cruise, visit the Karnak Temple, the Luxor Temple, overnight in the Nile Cruise. All meals provided by the Nile Cruise
Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, sail to Edfu, overnight in the Nile Cruise. All meals provided by the Nile Cruise
Visit the Temple of Edfu, Kom Ombo Temple, Sail to Aswan. All meals provided by the Nile Cruise
Visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae, and the Unfinished Obelisk. All meals provided by the Nile Cruise
Disembark Nile Cruise , Optional tour the Temple of Abu Simbel, Drive back to Aswan Airport. take the flight back to Cairo, overnight in the hotel in Cairo
Breakfast in at the hotel, travel to Alexandria, visit the Library of Alexandria, the Roman Amphitheatre, Pompey’s Pillar, the Citadel of Qaitbay, lunch, the Montazah Gardens and complex, check in the hotel in Alexandria, overnight in the hotel in Alexandria.
Check out the hotel in Cairo, transfer to the airport for the final departure.
- 04 nights’ accommodation in Cairo at 5* hotel – based on B.B basis.
- 04 nights’ accommodation on board 5* Nile cruise – based on FB basis.
- Meet and assist by English-speaking representatives.
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned archaeological sightseeing.
- Private Egyptologist English-speaking tour guide (s).
- Domestic Flight Tickets (Cairo-Luxor & Aswan-Cairo- Sharm & Sharm-Cairo)
- Lunch meal (s) at local restaurants during the tours in Cairo.
- Complementary 01 bottle of water per day per person.
- All your tours and excursions are by an A-C vehicle.
- All local taxes and services.
- International Airfare
- Visa, we can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
- Any optional tours
- Tips and personal expanses
- Drinks and any other expenses