Egypt’s tours will always amaze you. In the tour of Edfu and Kom Ombo you will enjoy one of the best vacations in Egypt.
In this tour you will be exploring the Temple of Horus and the great Temple of Sobek in a wonderful Egypt day tour.
In the morning of this lucky day you will be meeting your own tour guide and start the journey to the marvelous cities of Edfu and Kom Ombo.
You will be moving in one of our comfortable air-conditioned vehicles from Luxor to Edfu in a ride that takes around 2 hours.
Your first destination will be to the Temple of Horus in Edfu city which was established more than 2000 years ago. This place is special because it is one of the finest architectural achievements of the Ptlomies in Egypt and made for the falcon god, Horus.
Afterwards you will be heading to Kom Ombo city in an hour and a half trip to explore the Temple of Kom Ombo which was built by the Ptolemies between more than 2000 years ago.
The greatest thing about this temple is that it is dedicated to two gods, the Crocodile god, Sobek, and the local god, Haroeris.
After such an astonishing day you will get back to Luxor city for having a special lunch in one of the finest restaurants in Luxor to enjoy Egypt’s local food.
Finally you will reach your hotel to get rest and share today’s memories together.
- Private a/c Transportation
- All Entrance fees for sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- An English speaking Tour Guide
- One Bottle of Mineral Water for each person
- Lunch Meal at a Local Restaurant
- All taxes
- All transfers by A-C vehicles with qualified driver
- International Airfare
- Visa, we can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
- Any optional tours
- Tips and personal expanses
- Drinks and any other expenses