Visit the Great Temple of Abu Simbel, near Aswan. You will learn how this incredible temple was built, and how UNESCO moved the temple to its current location.
A My Great Egypt Tours Representative will pick you up from your hotel to meet with your Egyptologist guide to start your amazing “day tour” visiting some of the famous sights of Aswan. We will drive by private A/C vehicle to the Abu Simbel area. We will visit the great temples of Abu Simbel that were built in the period of King Ramses II. We will also explore the other temples of the area that King Ramses dedicated to his wife Queen Nefrtari. After your journey you will be safely returned to your hotel.
- Private a/c Transportation
- All Entrance fees for sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- An English speaking Tour Guide
- One Bottle of Mineral Water for each person
- Lunch Meal at a Local Restaurant
- All taxes
- Entry Visa into Egypt
- Air Fare
- Any optional Tours